- Finishers shirt
- Cool finishers medal
- Shrine entertainment cheering you on your way
- Sir Gus, Jr. our camel will be there for moral support and photo ops
- Each race goody bag will contains lots of discounts from local merchants
- Fun activities such as a hole in one golf challenge , photos taken with Shrine clowns and Keystone Kops, face painting and trick bike. And for the true athlete, we are offering a 0.05K (164 feet) fun walk with a water break 82 feet into the walk with fun gifts for all finishers who dare to take on this challenge for $10 .
The flat course will start at the amphitheater and lead you around a lake at the Jason Dwelley Park and then out the back stretch toward Appy Lane where you will turn around and run back to the finish. Typically you are cheering on the Shriners in the parade but this time the Shriners will have the privilege of cheering you on your 5k race.
Northwest Recreational Complex, 3710 Jason Dwelley Parkway, Apopka, FL 32712
Start Time: 8 AM
- Meet Sir Gus, Jr., our camel and have a photo op
- Hole in One Golf Challenge
- Trick Bike Ride
- Face Painting